Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!
![]() |
![]() |
Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88 School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF Email: Mail me! Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc Visitor Number
Tagboard
Link
Choon Wee Kenny Tan Freddy Joel Kang Poh Jun Eng Siew SiMin Sin Tin XinYi Nelly Ruoci Samantha ChengWei Guoyong KaiYin Jocelyn Peng Rend Alvin Wei Jian Felicia Casper Herrick Miao Yu archive
February 2005
March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 August 2007 December 2007 February 2008 May 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Designed and made by FsDesigns Friday, March 25, 2005
I'm Sorry...
These few days I've thought over me, myself and those around me... I think I've made too many mistakes le... I've done too many wrongs to everything. I've made wrong decisions, not only to myself, but to my frens too. I've done, not only wrongs to myself, but mistakes to my frens too, causing them too much problems and trouble... It's all my fault. I cant really pin-point what I've done wrong, and some cases I shouldnt be writing out here too, but I noe I'm involved in these scenarios which resulted in their problems they face now. Perhaps if I wasn't there to voice out my comment or opinion, all these situations would not have surfaced at all... It's all my fault I'm trying to dump all these thoughts off my mind, but it's useless. The more I try to savage these situations, the more problems it'll appear. I wanna give my very best to help myself and my frens since it's all my wrongdoings, but I find myself helpless towards them. Totally helpless and useless. My guilty conscience's killing me... but I couldnt save myself, how else can I save them? Once again, I'm feeling helpless and useless... It's all my fault... Forgive me...
OsirisZ view his life at 3/25/2005 08:46:00 PM
0 comments
|
|
![]() |
|||