Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!

Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou
Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap
Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc

Visitor Number

Tagboard



Link

Choon Wee
Kenny Tan
Freddy
Joel Kang
Poh Jun
Eng Siew
SiMin
Sin Tin
XinYi
Nelly
Ruoci
Samantha
ChengWei
Guoyong
KaiYin
Jocelyn
Peng Rend
Alvin
Wei Jian
Felicia
Casper
Herrick
Miao Yu

archive
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
August 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
February 2009
April 2009



Designed and made by FsDesigns

Friday, March 04, 2005

In Desperation

This is terrible... My L1R5's not that bad... but I cant believe others are scoring as well as me... should I be disappointed or relieved? Well.. I expected myself to get 11 points, and it turned out 12. So should be alright rite? But when I hear from my frens that there're like 7 out of 10 frens scoring less than 15 points, how should I react? Worse, out of these 10 frens, 6 or 7 actually wanna go into Nanyang JC, which is, unfortunately, my first choice too. Juz my frens alone already got so many wanna enter NYJC. How can I not get nervous and worried?

Till now, I still havnt submit my JAE yet. Cuz I've no idea what I should enter for my choices... I only had NYJC and IJC in mind. AJC's still challenging for me. Their intense environment will only make me turn crazy. 24hrs per day's studying's too much for me. Furthermore, I doubt my score can take me in. Other than AJC,NYJC and IJC, the rest of the JCs are either too far or too much for me. RJC? impossible. Not even a chance in AJC, why should I think about RJC. YJC? Forget it. I'll never step into YJC again. I juz dun like that JC. Dun ask y. CJC? Nah. A little far and their science courses sux. SRJC? Haha... Beat it.

So it finally boils down to Polytechnics. I duno wat's stopping me from putting Poly in my choice. Maybe it's becuz of the puny chance of getting into University from Poly? Or maybe it's becuz of the 3 yrs of education in Poly compared to 2 yrs in JC? Perhaps I'm getting too paranoid again. But, heh, I've time till next monday hehez... I'll juz slowly take my time in my decision.

I'm considering of taking LEP(Chinese) in NYJC. If I take that, I'll definitely make it into NYJC, cuz it's be a further 2 bonus points into my L1R5. but look at the disadvantages. Right now, I'm happy wif my 4 'A' subjects, namely maths c, physics, econs and computing. However, If I have to take LEP(Chinese), one of my 'A' subjects will become an opportunity cost for Higher Chinese, and that subject's most probably Physics... I dun wanna forgo Physics, cuz id I do so, I'll lose my chance to get into engineering course in University. That's the first disadvantage. Second, everyday I'll have to deal wif Tang poems, modern novels, classic ones too like "Hong Lou Meng". That's crap rite... and there'll be tons of projects to do till I have to go home very very late... Well.. too many disadvantages le... so I'm in a dilemma now... Someone give me some guidance plz...

Father father father help us~ Send some guidance from above~ 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'~ Where is the love~

OsirisZ view his life at 3/04/2005 12:21:00 PM 0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home