Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!

Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou
Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap
Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc

Visitor Number

Tagboard



Link

Choon Wee
Kenny Tan
Freddy
Joel Kang
Poh Jun
Eng Siew
SiMin
Sin Tin
XinYi
Nelly
Ruoci
Samantha
ChengWei
Guoyong
KaiYin
Jocelyn
Peng Rend
Alvin
Wei Jian
Felicia
Casper
Herrick
Miao Yu

archive
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
August 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
February 2009
April 2009



Designed and made by FsDesigns

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Sense of Discomfort...

This is actually a continuation of my post below... Juz wanted to say how I'm feeling and goin thru now... NYJC juz had CCA bazaar juz now, and I actually had a CCA in mind. A CCA that's slack and interesting to me, IT Club. But unfortunately, there isn't such a CCA in NYJC. So I had to go hunt for another CCA to join. What's worse than having no IT Club in NYJC is, There isn't an alternative which is slack and interesting enough for me to join...

Great... So I ended up choosing Biz Club, which is basically Entrepreneur or Business Club. Slack is slack but I dun realli have the interest in it. Guess I may not last long there. There's another problem now. I doubt I can get into Biz Club anyway, cuz the sign-up form's as long as 3 pages, which is about 50 students!? Yeah... I'm one of the last few there... So the chance is so slim... Then wat other CCA can I get into?? Badminton? My interest but I doubt they'll want me. Bowling? It's so expensive, my parents wont allow me. Choir!? HA...HA... My voice definitely wont make it, but if there's something like KBOX Club, hehe... I'll definitely be the first to sign up without fail. I still cant believe they don't have IT Club. There aren't any of the CCAs I wanna join too, Pool Club, Bridge Club... They have nothing! T.T

So this choosing of CCA's one reason for my discomfort, and oso THE reason I want to elaborate for now. Other reasons I guess is all written in My Reflection which is below this post. Like no idea what course I should take for university, whether I can make it for GP, can I take the stress in JC etc etc... Right now, I'm staying in NYJC due to computer engineering. But that may change, and if that ever happens, I'll have to resort to extreme measures... Don't ask me wat measures, cuz I have absolutely no idea what measures I can take... Suicide?? extreme enough...

OsirisZ view his life at 3/30/2005 03:56:00 PM 0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home