Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!

Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou
Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap
Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc

Visitor Number

Tagboard



Link

Choon Wee
Kenny Tan
Freddy
Joel Kang
Poh Jun
Eng Siew
SiMin
Sin Tin
XinYi
Nelly
Ruoci
Samantha
ChengWei
Guoyong
KaiYin
Jocelyn
Peng Rend
Alvin
Wei Jian
Felicia
Casper
Herrick
Miao Yu

archive
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
August 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
February 2009
April 2009



Designed and made by FsDesigns

Monday, June 13, 2005

2 Day Camp In NYJC (Part 2)

great.. time to tok about the 2nd day of the camp.. but so long le... forgot wat we did lols..

oh ya.. the very first activity they told us to do free fall and our frens will be down there, acting as cradle, to catch each of us... ha... I didnt go up duhz... why... cuz i find it meaningless... firstly, I trust my frens, they're definitely there for me.. so why dun doin such act juz to show that it exists when i noe it deep down in my heart? Secondly, Since I noe trust and faith's there... me goin up there will only break their arms... practical... can tell rite... dun wanna tok about it le..

then we had some small activites that I dun bother to tok about la..

the last activity is what it realli matters to me.. there's this area of strings tied from one end to the other around the 4 tables which act as the 4 corners, and the ropes look like a spider web horizontally at our waist. We're supposed to cross to the other side without touching the strings and we cannot hop across... so everyone has to be carried thru la... I believe it'll be so easy for them if I wasnt there... But then, I cant believe they actually lifted me.. I mean... can la, of cuz they can... but it's this.. the guys r in the spider web already and wat's left at the beginning's me, 2 skinny frens and gals... great... they're the one who lifted me... Miracle? Superpower? I duno.. I only noe it's cool that 6gals and 2 guys who can like make up 1 me lifted me thru the spider web.. we failed a couple of times la... touching the string here and there, but this very activity has shown true class spirit and teamwork already...

So I darent say I didnt learn much from this camp... at least I noe couple of stuffs... Frenship's there... Trust's there... Faith's there... Strength's there... though we cant see it... we can feel and believe in it :D ya.. sounds crappy... I juz write it for the sake of writing... if not I cant complete this part 2 of the entry and i wont have anything to write, leaving me inactive for 6 days... >.< Blahx...

OsirisZ view his life at 6/13/2005 02:55:00 PM 0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home