Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!

Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou
Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap
Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc

Visitor Number

Tagboard



Link

Choon Wee
Kenny Tan
Freddy
Joel Kang
Poh Jun
Eng Siew
SiMin
Sin Tin
XinYi
Nelly
Ruoci
Samantha
ChengWei
Guoyong
KaiYin
Jocelyn
Peng Rend
Alvin
Wei Jian
Felicia
Casper
Herrick
Miao Yu

archive
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
August 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
February 2009
April 2009



Designed and made by FsDesigns

Monday, June 27, 2005

Stress aH!!

This is crazy... sch reopens only got Mid-year examinations liao... Crazy or wad... actually, we even have the our exam before sch starts! That was on last friday, though it's juz a puny little chinese mid-year, but it's still an exam rite! What the.. make us go back sch juz for mid-year, cant they arrange all the exams to be during school days instead of school holidays!?

Did GP paper today, and I can say I tried my best, but i doubt my best has been put in. Meaning? Well, I had some nice ideas and words to use in the essay, yet I cant use them, why u ask? Chinese! I had idioms, proverbs that can be used for my essay, yet I cannot do a good translation ~.~ Good, so though I did my best to think, I wasn't able to put them down in words... Blast it. Juz hope I can get a Pass for it. Pass. Pass. Pass!! If not, Dun bother to take any exam for end of year >.<

The best's still the next 2 days. Y u ask again? 4 'A' papers in 2 days! Woohoo! anyone in his rite mind will turn mad after these 2 days duhz~ tmr, Maths 3hr and Econs bout 2h or more, then Wed Computing 3hrs and Physics 2hr30min. Ha~ And I'm still struggling wif maths Trigo and AP GP and Econ's Production theory... To make things worse, I didnt touch Physics. Ya, no exclamation for it, juz it's nothin to be proud of. Wait till I get a pass for it, U'll see a page full of exclamations rite at ur face! >.<

I'm juz worried bout tmr's maths and Econs. Maths, If they dun come out tough Trigo and AP GP, I guess I can still pass, and Econs... this one cannot go for luck, I'll study further later on. I must score for Econs, or I can drop it... Either all or nothing that simple. And tmr when everything ends which is about 5, I needa revise Computing again hahas... My Physics? Screw it =D

OsirisZ view his life at 6/27/2005 06:28:00 PM 0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home