Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!
![]() |
![]() |
Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88 School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF Email: Mail me! Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc Visitor Number
Tagboard
Link
Choon Wee Kenny Tan Freddy Joel Kang Poh Jun Eng Siew SiMin Sin Tin XinYi Nelly Ruoci Samantha ChengWei Guoyong KaiYin Jocelyn Peng Rend Alvin Wei Jian Felicia Casper Herrick Miao Yu archive
February 2005
March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 August 2007 December 2007 February 2008 May 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Designed and made by FsDesigns Monday, July 11, 2005
My Mid-Year results??
well.. not that good, nor that bad either actually lols... at least i manage to pass everything... k, except GP... I dun expect myself to pass GP in the very first formal exam anyway... but i'm quite close, gotten 22/50.. juz 1/2 mark to pass hahas... anyway, we went thru a few GP mid-year questions today and I get to understand more bout GP this time round... about the many ways to tackle diff questions, the diff ways of giving examples, how to better elaborate my points etc... learnt quite alot. I believe I can write better for my next GP paper :D provided my language improves hehe, cuz I'm lacking in language instead of content... So everyone, dun be worried bout me failing my promos and not able to get promoted :) Cuz I have faith in myself hahas... duno y, I have faith in JC's GP and no confidence at all in sec's English language... blahx... perhaps cuz GP's on argumentative and expository writing, compared to English's narrative type of essay... I find myself more suited for espository writing that's y... As for other subjects... I got C for Econs, quite ok la... U dun expect ur Econs to get first for first Mid-Year paper either. C's a good moltivation and confirmation for myself to work harder for promos le =D Econs... I'm getting all ready for Econs haha! It's such a fun subject! And one of the few subjects I'm willing to study anytime anywhere! =D The depressing one's Maths.. Got an 'AO' pass only... haiz... I'll have to leave 1 month for Math liao... or even more. Math's the Foundation to everything I study la, Physics, Computing(yes this subject too) and even Econs... how to not score well for Math rite... now I'm juz like Felicia hahas... Then next's Physics.. HAHA! I cant believe I pass for Physics la! It's like... I'm given a A grade for GP that type of miracle sia HAHA! see that not shawn! I pass my Physics! And it's higher than my Math!! 'A' Pass leix!! Woohoo! oh btw, there's a section C to our Physics paper which is reasoning test, not counted in Mid-Year but counted in Overal End of Year instead, While ppl score higher in their Mid-Year Physics paper compared to me, I Won many of them in the Section C hahas! Got 8/15 sia! hehe... that only shows one thing: I'm better at crapping hehe... reasoning test... juz tok crap my way thru to get the marks wahahas... I should have taken Literature hor!? >.< The Best's not CL'AO', but Computing hahas... I got A grade for it... well.. abit of luck la, cuz I'm interested in this subject that's y... and I'm more familiar wif binary system compared to my frens, so able to score well in that area... in future as more topics are covered, not sure I'll still be able to secure my A grade anymore, but I hope my interest takes me far... Well CL'AO'... today juz got back... another depressing one... I failed my Essay, cuz I wrote out of point... I noe that anyway.. If i'm not wrong I only got a C for CL'AO', havn't finalise the total marks yet that's y... well.. i'll try harder and not belittle CL'AO' next time round, cuz this time I went too complacent for CL'AO' le hehez... That's all bout my marks for Mid-Year papers... anyway, I have a fren who's holding a discussion ather blog, please take a look at her blog and the topic discussed, if U have any comments or disagreements, please go to 'comments' juz below that blog entry discussed and have ur comments or disagreements written, it'll help us in the discussion, thank you. Please visit my fren's blog, juz go to the rite, scroll down and look for the link to 'SiMin(English)' or http://miaowleftmiaowright.blogspot.com/
OsirisZ view his life at 7/11/2005 05:57:00 PM
0 comments
|
|
![]() |
|||