Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!

Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou
Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap
Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc

Visitor Number

Tagboard



Link

Choon Wee
Kenny Tan
Freddy
Joel Kang
Poh Jun
Eng Siew
SiMin
Sin Tin
XinYi
Nelly
Ruoci
Samantha
ChengWei
Guoyong
KaiYin
Jocelyn
Peng Rend
Alvin
Wei Jian
Felicia
Casper
Herrick
Miao Yu

archive
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
August 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
February 2009
April 2009



Designed and made by FsDesigns

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Exhausting 4 day ITaC at NTU

to Miaow, CW and Felicia: ye can read this entry, but to a certain stage i'll tell ye to stop proceeding, it's for ye own good~

blahx... Since Sat till today, have been waking up at 6am juz to go for this dumb IT camp.. dumb cuz have to wake up at 6am juz to take the shuttle bus at braddell at 7.30 and only to reach NTU(where the camp is held) at 9.30am... so basically slp on the shuttle bus for 2hrs~ That's exhausting enough! Worse is when the whole camp starts at 10am and only ends at 7pm!! ah!!! NTU!? Jurong WEST!? By the time I reach home it's near 9!! Siao camp!! What in the seven seas is this! An IT camp that took the whole day!? How ridiculous!!

k.. complains over.. now bout wat I've learned... basically I've learned wat's linux, ASP.net, photoshop and Indesign.. partially, and I've oso learned how to take bus from NTU to Boon Lay juz so to take MRT to city hall then bus to parkway parade again to play LAN ~.~ yupz.. on the 2nd and 3rd day (sun and mon) me and my frens skipped the afternoon session(which means we left after lunch which is at 1pm), pon the camp and go play LAN ~.~

SO! we only learned a little bit of Adobe photoshop and InDesign.. then today Tue, is the competition day... in teams of 3, then will be given a theme and then we are supposed to come up wif a poster on this given theme... we didnt want to join at first but we heard there's VERY ATTRACTIVE PRIZES and the camp not many ppl, so high chance that we can get into top 3 lols.. hence we joined and we made this poster.. it was damn nice.. ya.. I didnt do anything.. my other 2 frens made it wif photoshop and I juz use my com to surf net(ypp forum :D) hahas... then wat? we got into Round 2!! Hahas! Round 2's Finals la.. 5 teams, and once u're in Round 2, u'll definitely win a prize le... so Round 2, oso make poster, but given a more difficult theme... and now here comes the most interesting part of the whole entry I'm writing today... and I strongly urge that if it's Miaow or CW or Felicia reading this, ye may not wanna continue any further :P Read on for ur own risk... dun blame or curse me if ye suffer a stroke or watever hehe...


so in Round 2... after hours in a freezing hall... we finally finished our poster.. it looks very cool but honestly it's not as nice as the one done in Round 1, but I think it's good enough... Similarly I didnt do anything in this poster to, juz watch them do all the thing lols...

Then the results come out... we actually win the NTU udnergraduate!! woohoo!! not even NTU student can win us! he even asked whether we're year 3 in NTU lols!! ya... so he got 3rd position.. sadly we didnt get first.. we got 2nd, but that's our goal!! hahas!! cuz we prefer the 2nd position's prize!! kk.. now to the prize.. i believe u're very excited and anxious to noe wat's it... Here I shall warn Miaow, CW and felicia again, if ye still reading this.. ye better stop here or u'll realli get a stroke lols

kk.. from the bottom.. 4th and 5th prize, which is the consolation prize. is McAfee Virus Scan.. crap thing lols... 3rd's a canon digital printer... and ye noe wat? the NTU student who got 3rd is only one person, not in a team of 3, so he got 3 printers.. and he's supposed to carry all 3 home >.< aww.. poor thing~ kk back to 1st and 2nd... guess wat?? 2nd's ipod nano!! hahas!!! song rite!! it's a 2gb black nano!!! yah!! black one!! a nano!!! woohoo~~ 1st prize's juz Adobe Photoshop CS2 software, that's why we prefer 2nd prize!! hahas!! kk wait dun whack me yet!! I didnt get the black nano though.. cuz 2nd prize is 2 black nano 1 photoshop CS2, 1st prize is 1 black nano 2 photoshop CS2. So since both of my frens dun have nano and I got a white 4gb nano le, I let both of them have it.. more fair rite.. so I got the photoshop CS2... but still!! I have my Plan!!

I'll sell this photoshop CS2, which'll cost bout 300 bucks.. then.. my sis wan a nano too, so I'll sponser her 150 bucks from this 300 bucks for her.. she'll get a back 4gb nano and I'll switch my white one wif her! yay!! then I'll get my dream black nano!! hahas!! Cool Plan rite!! but on one condition la.. must sell the photoshop software first hahas!!

hahas, so u three got read this still? I hope u three still ok~ esp Miaow hahas!! not that I wanna suan and show off la.. but it's a fact that I nearly won a nano rite... hahas... aww~ hope by tmr u stil havnt read this.. Or i'll nvr make it alive tmr hahas!!

OsirisZ view his life at 11/29/2005 09:43:00 PM 0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home