Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!
![]() |
![]() |
Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88 School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF Email: Mail me! Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc Visitor Number
Tagboard
Link
Choon Wee Kenny Tan Freddy Joel Kang Poh Jun Eng Siew SiMin Sin Tin XinYi Nelly Ruoci Samantha ChengWei Guoyong KaiYin Jocelyn Peng Rend Alvin Wei Jian Felicia Casper Herrick Miao Yu archive
February 2005
March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 August 2007 December 2007 February 2008 May 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Designed and made by FsDesigns Saturday, November 05, 2005
YPP and YPP only!!
recently, juz have no mood to do anything other than YPP, YPP and YPP! life sure gets duller and duller for me... http://www.puzzlepirates.com anyone, if u're bored, ye can join me in this game, yohoho puzzle pirate(YPP), I'm glued to this game le.. even willing to give up WoW juz to play this dumb looking and only puzzle playing YPP hahas.. but I realli enjoy myself there... though many may say it's stupid... but... It's cool for me, nvr seen a game like this in my life b4... pirates... pirates and pirates.. I got so excited when I hear anything bout pirates~ Even searched high and low for the best pirate game available now: Sid Meier's Pirates! Unfortunately, every shop I went, they say Out of Stock... blahx.. see! it's so popular that it's even out of stock! I realli wanna play... Pirates are so damn cool... wonder whether my great great great grand ancestors were pirates hahas... maybe pirate blood runs in me... hmm... quite unlikely hahas... anyway, if anyone of u has the game Sid Meier's Pirates! or Port Royale 2 pls lend me!!! I'm dying to play pirate games!! YPP's not enough!! hahas.. oh yah.. there's even a online RPG pirate game called Pirates of the Burning Sea... http://burningsea.com ye may go take a look.. it's soooooooooo dammmmmmmmmmnnnn cool!!!!! But it's still not out yet blahx.. wonder when it'll be out... and I believe needs to pay to play too.. how sad :( alrite... pirate frenzy over... back to life... recently I find life so... monotonous. Maybe I play YPP too much. But I havnt been out for so long le... except to go to sch of cuz... Someone pls ask me out can... I dun wanna rot at home... maybe after the pw... GOD! PW!! How I wish it ends now!! Geez... our slides' not done yet.. I'm getting a little worried... but I'm not aiming high for it, so ok la... juz like that lor.. dun screw up can le. Read Miaow and ES's blogs... well.. it's interesting to noe how others r doin when ur life gets so boring... Like Miaow, she gets invited to a course in SMU.. rite? something like that... though she's troubled over whether she should take that course, but look on the bright side, at least ye get to choose rite? life's like this.. full of choices, its ppl like us that cannot make firm decisions that will lose out in the end... I dun wanna lose out, but I cant help it myself... Blahx.. and ES, felt so sorrie for her... If only I can do something to help her.. but well, she's optimistic la, so things wont get any worse for her hahas! See, she's still crazy over those koreans and korean series lol, like everything's goin on so well in her life. However, on the outside she looks carefree, always so happy-go-lucky and easy-going, and deep down, she's always thinking... always in deep thoughts, rite ES? have 1 or 2 classmates who's like this too... I'm always curious as to, how come pple can get so.. carefree and happy-goin while they have so much big thoughts in their mind... As for me, I'll realli sit down there for loooooong looooong period of time juz to sort it out lor... how interesting, and normally wat they had in mind's exactly wat I had in mind too, but the way we handle them's so different... maybe should learn from her, not putting my troubles all over my face hahas... like that I can become more unpredictable rite? hahas... yah.. and I posted the qn in ES's blog, how do you realli diffierentiate between frenship, infatuation and love... esp infatuation and love.. I mean, if u nvr experience it b4 and now u suddenly like one person, how u noe whether that's infatuation or love... Geez... dun tell me let time answers this qn... if that's the case, how does love at first sight come about... Time for me to go ponder this qn again... oh yah, back to ypp, I get to meet this "pirate" in the game, in the same crew too. She's 18, taking triple science leh.. that a freak or a nerd... but well... realli wish her all the best for her 'A' lvl... and and, was kinda weird cuz we didnt noe each other in the beginning. Even after our officer told us we're both from singapore, we didnt realli... communicate well... was like, juz treating each other as fellow crewmates only hahas... since when did we become frens de ah?? I think she started it... like few days ago? suddenly everytime see me she'll go "hey!!" or "hi osi!!" wif all the !!! around hahas! so excited to see me meh? then everything see our officer Moel, she'll juz go "hey moley" or "hi moley"... hahas! see the diff rite!? think she siao le LOLX! the more I think bout it.. the more i feel somethng fishy bout this... Conspiracy? Ulterior motive? how's that possible.. hmm... another big qn to ponder bout hahas.. but hahas... becuz of her, I even feel more attached to YPP le.. see la ur fault! already so glued to YPP now u made me wanna play even more... hahas... oh! I noe why le! must be cuz I'm able to let her do battle navigating in pillages that's why she's excited to see me rite! Ha! Knew it! no one's that kind all of a sudden for no reason de... but then.. no harm letting her bnav la, I get to slack too hahas... well.. now YPP so many frens playing le... Want to stop oso cannot... courtney... 3 courtneys somemore.. steph, xt, nelly, moel... best crew.. best crewmates ever... feel so blessed hehe... k la, honestly, best is all females somemore(besides moel) haha! now ye noe why YPP fun rite! HAHAS! jking la... they're nice to get along wif, lotsa fun together in YPP too... Geez.. me like writing testimonial... sianz... well, that's all folks.
OsirisZ view his life at 11/05/2005 04:33:00 PM
0 comments
|
|
![]() |
|||