Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!
![]() |
![]() |
Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88 School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF Email: Mail me! Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc Visitor Number
Tagboard
Link
Choon Wee Kenny Tan Freddy Joel Kang Poh Jun Eng Siew SiMin Sin Tin XinYi Nelly Ruoci Samantha ChengWei Guoyong KaiYin Jocelyn Peng Rend Alvin Wei Jian Felicia Casper Herrick Miao Yu archive
February 2005
March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 August 2007 December 2007 February 2008 May 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Designed and made by FsDesigns Sunday, December 25, 2005
Christmas Day...
how cool... it's finally christmas isnt it... first I wish a happy and merry christmas to everyone of u out there... have lots of fun and joy out there partying or celebrating wif ur frens, families or bf/gf~ those who have no one to celebrate wif like me, u still have me ^^ Back to wat I wanted to say today... I'm one person who likes christmas day lots... but I nvr had the chance to celebrate nor party wif anyone... lost 17 chances of celebrating one... I noe there's still many many more chances ahead, but how I wish I get to realli feel this "christmas" feeling itself... u noe, a nice stroll in the night, seeing the stars and the moon shining and glittering up in the sky~ best is when there's tiny white snow falling down from the sky... then we'll go singing silent night~ holy night~ or let it snow~ let it snow~ let it snow~ all the christmas carols... wow... that's the kind of christmas I realli wanna spend... even if it's a waste of time staring into that vast emptiness up there wif only a few glitters, no snow at all in S'pore, and perhaps some engines noise on the roads, but wat I wan is to feel that "christmas", I believe many noe wat I'm trying to express here... 那种圣诞气息,我真的很想体会一下。I believe I'll have my chance in near future. Another reason I like christmas's cuz christmas carols are the best festival songs. they're my most favourite festival songs, unlike wat new year songs or etc... only christmas carols sounds... close and soothing? they sound so... sentimental, that the word? I duno... I juz feel peaceful and relaxed when I hear christmas carols... I hope... I'm rite... Bout who's it like... I did... I realli tried... I think... It's the "I" that completes the line... I noe I made many mistakes or misunderstandings in my life... but I had to sometimes... A decision is something I place alot of importance on... I dun make decisions swiftly or easily... cuz I give serious thoughts to each and everyone of them, even if it's a trivial matter... that explains why I can take so long to decide on something... Same goes for all kinds of decisions my mind and heart has to take... I realli apologise if I did made so much misunderstandings to those affected... but... I rather take a step closer at a time than to make a big leap forward... I noe I'm selfish... but I'd rather stick to close frens relationship than making any progress or retreat... Till my heart firmly makes it's own decision and stand on its ground, otherwise... sorry for all the misunderstandings...
OsirisZ view his life at 12/25/2005 02:42:00 AM
0 comments
|
|
![]() |
|||