Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!

Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou
Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap
Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc

Visitor Number

Tagboard



Link

Choon Wee
Kenny Tan
Freddy
Joel Kang
Poh Jun
Eng Siew
SiMin
Sin Tin
XinYi
Nelly
Ruoci
Samantha
ChengWei
Guoyong
KaiYin
Jocelyn
Peng Rend
Alvin
Wei Jian
Felicia
Casper
Herrick
Miao Yu

archive
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
August 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
February 2009
April 2009



Designed and made by FsDesigns

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tedious and Exhausting Week

I wasnt at home practically till at least 11pm in the night each day for the past week. And I mainly had to leave for school early in the morning at 8+am. Morning, extra lectures, afternoon, all the rushing for filming of our new movie production. It was realli very tiring, especially when it starts off wif my birthday spending lots of money when i'm out wif my frens, followed by a week of lectures and filming where I spent lots of money too helping to pay for the CCA and other miscellanous items... then it started wif my fren's birthday in the Yuki n Yaki restaurant which costs me 20+ bucks... Hahas... in the end I'm not complaining bout how tired I am, but rather how much I've spent within a week!! I've enjoyed the week la... it was truly fruitful and enjoyable, the long hours in school, total slacking in my fren's house, star gazing at East Coast Park and mass chatting all the time blah blah blah... I.Nnovation u rocks! (provided I can get my money back! ^^)

Yeah.. And I totally missed the time to blog on my birthday which was on the Friday 26 May... I enjoyed myself that day... though it didnt turn out well at the ending part but.. hahas, i hoped everyone enjoyed the day~ ^^" sorry for the poor planning hahas... Seriously the parting moments are terrible... as in I feel so terrible... why do all the happy moments have to come to an end... some may say that it has to end in order to be a happy moment, but cant it juz last so we'll always be living a happy life, where people live a happy life together... the parting after the dinner during my birthday, parting of I.Nnovation after the entire movie production's over, parting of the class when the last lecture lesson's over... I feel so sad... so lonely all so suddenly. There's goin to be another lesson for us computing students tmr, so only a few of the class will be there, but I wish they dun go home straight after lesson, at least stay and linger a while more pls...

And that star gazing nite at East Coast Park... well u cant realli see lots of stars here in Singapore.. but that nite, despite the dark and gloomy clouds, I saw many. They're shining so brightly at me, like they wanna say something to me... And I remembered that very nite in Malaysia when I sat down on the beach looking up at them... that was a few months ago during the CNY season... I made a promise to the stars that day... I promised I almost forgot, so when I saw the stars shining when I was at East Coast Park, I couldnt forgive myself, for forgettin the promise I made... So there I was sitting down on the beach again, gazing up at the stars, repenting over my sin... that was an important promise to me... it was an agreement I made wif the stars... one that was granted, but never reciprocated by me... (Doesnt seem rite but I hope u noe wat I mean...) But I have to say... East Coast Park, despite it's nosiness, dirtiness and crowdedness, it's a great place... truly romantic and sensatiable...

Lastly... I wanna say this once again... I.Nnovation... Chengwei, Dickson, Shi Jia, Samantha, Song Guang, u guys rocks! U guys made my days a blissful one, thanks so much!!

Edited: Oh yeah! How can I forget! They bought me a nice Polo Tee too! I'm so touched! They actually bought that for me~ and I was actually considering whether I should go buy it at a later date hahas! Thx ye so muuuuuuaaaaaacccccchhhhh~~~~~ *MuackZ*

OsirisZ view his life at 6/04/2006 11:53:00 PM 0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home