Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!
![]() |
![]() |
Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88 School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF Email: Mail me! Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc Visitor Number
Tagboard
Link
Choon Wee Kenny Tan Freddy Joel Kang Poh Jun Eng Siew SiMin Sin Tin XinYi Nelly Ruoci Samantha ChengWei Guoyong KaiYin Jocelyn Peng Rend Alvin Wei Jian Felicia Casper Herrick Miao Yu archive
February 2005
March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 August 2007 December 2007 February 2008 May 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Designed and made by FsDesigns Saturday, July 22, 2006
Egoistic and Commanding
Am I? one who wants ppl to submit to me... Am I? This the first time someone said this to me... no one ever told me i'm like this... but that doesnt mean I'm not rite... I have to say I'm egoistic, but commanding? I hate been a leader... it's so much more fun being a follower... I dun have to lead, I dun have to decide, I dun have to trouble over a little internal conflict whenever there's one... Within a team, I prefer to stay quiet and follow the crowd's decision rather than stand up to voice out my opinion and fight for my choice, unless there's a strong need to... So what makes me commanding? There are instances when I get commanding cuz seriously there're situations when u have to step in to settle the troubling issues at hand, and it is best done by those who're not directly involved in the conflicts itself, so shouldnt I offer a hand? If that's considered commanding, then I shall be commanding, and I shall see wat u have to describe bout those who are far more overbearing and commanding than me. As for wanting ppl to submit to me.... !?!? Submit to me? can someone tell me when did I ever want ppl to bow down to me? I hate hierachy... True that it feels good to have ppl listening to you, but I rather treat everyone equally, things get done much easily and far more efficiently when we each treat other equally. Hierachy only conjures hatred and biasness amongst ppl isnt it... I'm biased, but I totally disagree that I wan ppl under me... I already stated I'm a follower, not a leader, and as far as possible I stay away from the possible of being a leader, cuz I noe when I turn one, I'll need everyone's cooperation in making every operations and projects successful, and then u'll have ppl saying I'm commanding again. =.= I realli think such a comment realli intrigues and shocks me... Cuz I never thought I'd be commanding.... I need clarifications on this... but see this problem: If I dun make my arguement, I'd realli be like wat someone said, I'm commanding, but if I do state my stand, ppl will still think I wan things my way, and I'm still commanding... Rather.. I can say for myself... I'd choose to stay by my decision and stand should there be any disagreements. And I'd stubbornly go by my way even if others are opposing my stand... Maybe that's wat makes me egoistic and commanding... and I noe of one very instance when I become like this... and that happens yesterday when me and my class were at Sentosa beach. me and several frens of mine were crossing from Palawan to Siloso Beach to rent rollerblades, but we had to cross over this building and we have no idea whether we should cut thru, or juz make a detour around the building following the beach. The girls chose the detour, while the guys chose to cut thru. I was pretty sure both way ultimately leads to the same destination, but the girls dun believe the cutting thru will bring us there. Not that the guys went that way and I, being a guy should follow them, but I stand firmly on my ground that cutting thru the building is a better choice. Well, I'm juz one person who very much rely on my own path... but always perfer others to choose the path for me... how contradictory haha... Till now... I still dun think anyone truly understands me... Cuz even for me... I dun understand myself either...
OsirisZ view his life at 7/22/2006 10:32:00 PM
2 comments
|
|
![]() |
|||