Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88
School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF
Email: Mail me!
![]() |
![]() |
Myself
Name: Geok Khoon aka. GK
Birthdate: 26/5/88 School: 1995~2004 @ Cathigh, 2005-2006 @ NYJC, Currently an NSF Email: Mail me! Favourites
Movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Doll Master, I.Robot, Kungfu Hustle etc
Celebrities: S.H.E, Li Hom, Jay Chou Music: Mandopop and Mando Rap Hates: Liars, Backstabbers, Low-intelligent Creeps etc Visitor Number
Tagboard
Link
Choon Wee Kenny Tan Freddy Joel Kang Poh Jun Eng Siew SiMin Sin Tin XinYi Nelly Ruoci Samantha ChengWei Guoyong KaiYin Jocelyn Peng Rend Alvin Wei Jian Felicia Casper Herrick Miao Yu archive
February 2005
March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 August 2007 December 2007 February 2008 May 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Designed and made by FsDesigns Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Prelim
wonderful.. I fell sick on the first day of school, and oso the first day of the prelim period... There goes my Computing Paper 1, and also my favourite subject, Math Paper 1. I couldnt even complete that paper.. how encouraging... It's always the Math papers that pulled me thru any tough examination period... and now that Math's not doin anything to help me(worse, pull me down further), I might as well juz die. -.- It's like... when bad things start happening on u, they keep coming in lots and hordes and throngs and swarms... now especially at this period of time when I'm so sick till I cant absorb any little details into my brain, I juz feel like bursting. The more i look at the past year prelim papers, the stronger the urge to juz pick up anything I see in my way and throw. I'm already goin "ARGH! and "AH!!" and "KAOS!" and all sorts of offensive comments at home, almost made my sis deaf wif all the shoutings and bellowing, and I simply cant take it! Maybe I'd have been better if I'm in my prime condition, but wth, sick so suddenly, trying to test my limit sia... Want to find someone to complain to oso dun have... why my life suddenly seem so lonely... or maybe I've always been lonely... Damn the sickness.. Damn the prelim.... Damn myself... And there I have my dad who juz came in and said "why u still playing the comp? prelim's here and u're still playing. U're not supposed to play anymore!" !$%^*(!^#*(@&^!!!! Damn it.. In the first place where do u see me playing? Loggin on to my blog and msn's playing!? Always been like this... everytime think that the comp's meant for playing. Doesnt he ever noe that my phy prelim papers and other useful notes are in my comp! Computing! everything's in the comp! and he thinks i'm playing! Oh fine! Then how u wan me to study computing!? Tear down the comp and slowly examine the parts before assembling them again!? How long do I have to endure... I dun even noe wat I'm enduring... Juz feel like screaming... someone bring me somewhere far from any human being and let my scream till my lungs burst, anyone? hais...
OsirisZ view his life at 9/12/2006 07:43:00 PM
0 comments
|
|
![]() |
|||